Experience the best of Southern
Africa with our new seven-night or ten-night special offer:
7 nights at $6875.00 per person sharing
10 nights at $8950.00 per person sharing
- Four or six nights safari at any combination of our lodges, fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities
- Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and between the lodges, departure taxes and national park fees in Botswana
- Three or four nights at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, breakfast included, guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Junior Suite and VIP status
- SAA flight CPT-MAUN-JNB subject to availability in discounted economy.
- VAT and taxes included
Belmond’s Southern African escapes embrace an iconic CapeTown hotel and three thrillingly
different safari experiences in Botswana.
At Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, life is all about relaxation at the fully
renovated hotel. Laze in our heated pools in the lush gardens, enjoy imaginative seasonal cuisine in the acclaimed restaurants or honey our skills in an art class. Just beyond the gates, the buzz of the Mother City calls.
Our three luxurious safari lodges are set in the unspoilt wilderness of Northern Botswana. This is where the incredible Okavango Delta floods each year, attracting a breath-taking diversity of wildlife.
At Belmond EagleIs
land Lodge, located in the Okavango Delta, and completely rebuilt and stunningly designed to conjure up an explorer’s base, you can drift through the watery landscape on a mokoro canoe, spotting bright frogs and king fishers.
Elephant are, not surprisingly, the main attraction at Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge, located in the Savute are a of the
Chobe National Park. The majestic inhabitants are drawn to the mysterious Savute Channel, which flows and dries up seemingly at whim.
At Belmond Khwai River Lodge, see the big game of the Moremi Reserve - giraffe, buffalo, lion, leopard and wild dogs from our beautiful raised, thatched rooms overlooking the flood plains.
CAPE TOWN & SURROUNDS
- CAPE PENINSULA - Today we will explore the beautiful Cape Peninsula. We will drive to Hout
Bay where you have an option to take a boat to see the Cape Fur Seal Colony ay Seal Island or you can just walk around to view the arts and crafts on the Harbour. We will then proceed to drive over
the scenic Chapmans Peak drive to Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope. At Cape Point you can walk or take a funicular to the top light house, after this you can have a lunch break at the restaurant or buy a
light lunch at the food shop. We will then proceed to the Penguin Colony where you can view the African Penguin. We will then take a leisurely drive back to
- WINELANDS- Today we will go to the Winelands where we will visit Stellenbosch & Franschoek and
Paarl. We will visit the Cheetah Outreach centre and then drive to Stellenbosch. We will visit a wine farm for a wine tasting. WE will then drive to Franschoek where they
can walk around and have lunch in this beautiful scenic town. We will then drive to Paarl to visit and enjoy another wine tasting and then head back to Cape Town.
- ROBBEN ISLAND &– A visit Table Mountain (weather permitting) one of the New seven wonders of the
world & a ½ day City Tour where you will learn all about the history of the Cape from Dutch Colonization & British rule with a visit to museums of choice. Walk through the
Company’s Garden & Bo-Kaap. We will visit Langa Township, for a township experience under the wind of a local guide.